Sunday, January 6, 2013

Artichoke Dip

My family is all about the hors d'oeuvres on Christmas Eve. I don't know how this came to be, but it's a mouth-watering tradition. The artichoke dip is usually served with crackers, but since the gluten and sugar are out the window, I have discovered a new dipper that works great...



Broccoli!


And now for the recipe. Super easy.

1 c sugar-free, soy-free mayonnaise
1 c grated parmesan
1/2 c chopped green onions
1 (14-oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and diced
2 cloves garlic, minced

Preheat oven to 350. Mix up everything and spoon into a greased one-quart casserole. Bake 20-30 minutes, until golden and bubbly. Makes 2 1/2 cups. Serve with raw broccoli florets.




Who can deny the cheesy-goodness of artichoke dip? Even Shane likes it now. He used to eat neither artichoke dip nor broccoli, so when I saw him eating them together, I gave myself a little pat on the back.

No comments: